Want your readers to stay connected? Here's an easy way to add clickable social media buttons to your Blogger blog without code editing or third party hosting. And it takes less than ten minutes!
1. Find Social Media buttons you'd like to use, make sure you download them so you have quality png versions.
2. Go to your dashboard and select New Post. This post will never be published so title it accordingly.
3. Switch over to html, it's important to upload your images while in html to avoid spaces that get created when in compose.
4. Upload your social media icons using the insert image button. When prompted to choose a layout, select None.
5. Once all your images are uploaded, now you can switch to the Compose and use the toolbar to centre your icons.
6. Now it's time to link each of your icons to your social media pages. As you do this, make sure that you keep the box that asks for a title blank.
7. Once all your links are done, revert to the HTML editing and select all of the html code you have now created, and save it.
9. Once you've selected that gadget, simply paste the code that copied earlier and save! Go to your preview and it's there.